Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mama's Favorite Summer Ride

For the past few weeks (since it has been a crazy, warm Spring, so far), I have been taking (when I can fight her steering wheel away from my husband) this beauty out for a spin on Thursday nights.  I put on my sunglasses, slick my hair back (so the wind doesn't mess it up too much) and hit the gas.  Every time I'm in the driver's seat the song "Born Free" ('Born free, free as the wind blows. Free as the grass grows. Born free to follow your heart') plays in my head.  Okay, maybe I sing it aloud, as well.  





  It's the simple pleasures in life, my friends.

3 comments:

Moni-Q said...

Purrr-deee! Can I take it for a spin?

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!! Love the new ride!!

meboo said...

I can just see you now! Whheeee! Why can't indoor chores be that much fun?