Sunday, August 7, 2011

Posting Slump

I am in a posting slump.  Nothing comes to mind that I want to blog about.  I think I'm in the post-vacation funk.  Oh, well.  I have one weekend getaway planned at the end of summer, so I will look forward to that.

In the meantime, my exciting week/weekend consisted of:
  • Finished painting our living room and school room (taupe-ish and lt. blue, respectively - Both look great!), but my school room is still not organized and ready to go.  Thinking of painting the kitchen this week.
  • Got the new 2012 IKEA catalog in the mail.  (Sad, but this is a great highlight of my week.)  
  • Got to puppy sit the sweetest dog in the universe for a couple days, sweet Lizzie (She lives with Monique and family (www.theraymarkablelibbys.blogspot.com), but she really belongs to me.)
  • Sitting here with a fresh cup of coffee, waiting for my pan of brownies to come out of the oven.  
That is all.

I do have a couple reviews coming up at the end of the month.  Hopefully I can get a life before then.  lol

No comments: