Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, Summertime!


It has been HOT on the East Coast this week.
Hotter than blue blazes.
Hot and humid.
Over 100 degrees hot.
I'm possibly going to suffer spontaneous human combustion.
I hate it.

Unless I am on the beach or in a pool, I would prefer the 70s.  Grumble, grumble.  Being hot makes me testy. I'll just look at the picture below to take my mind off the heat.  Ahhhhh...


My post really isn't about the weather.  I wanted to tell you about a great business I found for custom-made swimsets, Modest Swimwear and Activewear by: Cori. I discovered Cori's site a few years back when I was searching for modest swimwear for an upcoming beach trip.  I ordered two sets from her then and loved them, so now that I've dropped a couple pounds, I thought I'd get me a new set and one for Julianna.

Being able to customize pretty much everything is a definite advantage.  You can choose from sets (top/skort, top/skirt) or separates, adult and girl's sizes. To order, the first thing you do is pick the fabric and sports style you want (you have four styles to choose from and many different fabrics - I chose Sports Style 2 and a tie dye print and Julianna chose #3 and peace signs).  Next, contact Cori with the info and she'll have you do some measurements (standard measurements, plus sleeve length, skirt and shirt lengths, length of shorts under skirt (if you choose to get them), etc.  Payments are made through PayPal.  Cori's turnaround time is pretty quick (3-4 weeks), but  if you need it by a certain time, order early...especially in the summer months.

Here's Julianna modeling her's:

I'm not brave enough to post my picture, but I really love my new set too.

I cannot recommend Cori and Modest Swimwear and Activewear high enough.  She also does ski bib skirts for Winter fun.
Ahh, snow.  178 days until Winter!

Check her out, friends!

3 comments:

Miss Riya said...

Eloise & I have already placed our orders.

Not only are they going to be modest, but they will also protect Eloise's delicate fair skin.

They should be here by the end of July.

I will have to post pics when they arrive.
Thanks for the link.

Miss Riya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wvugrads said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see pics. :-)